
I want to dedicate this post to one of the best contemporary greek films and one of my favorites as well..
REAL LIFE - ALITHINI ZOI
I think this is one of the greatest Greek movies ever made.
Well,the story is not that original (it could be the material for yet another Greek series), and not without exaggerations(-but nice ones-->Acropolis burning!!!How ironic!).
But it is a nice story,with great actors in great acting .
Themis Bazaka is unbelievable!
And despite its exaggerations,the story looks very real.
I also have to stress out the quality of images on screen...
Great colors,photography,effects...
The images inside the pool are just perfect...
Music is great too,I d say...Fits very well.It adds up to the melancholic tone of the film and it's composed by one of the greatest musicians of electronic scene of Greece :
Mikael Delta
A tribute to the greatest of all genres: melodrama.
In the end (the great underwater scene) you are going to cry your eyes out as well as keep thinking of all the things you should have dared and you didn't.
Bottomline, I have to say that I think it is one of the greatest Greek movies ever(I know,I said that above also..).
It is very pleasant to watch and you have the feeling its not Greek,it's ...let say (with all the french heard in it!)..a French one!!! :-P
Great job Mr KOUTRAS. Bravo.

No comments:
Post a Comment